Decoding the Author

Saturday, July 23, 2016

RANDOM FARTS:
4 A.M. THOUGHTS


Have you tried looking at a person and just couldn't thank God enough for her life? That God perfectly casted her in your world where you don't even deserve. Never felt this purest love on someone before. I praise God that my heart is in bliss right now.

Woke up in the middle of the night because of a fart coming from this cute little fat ball turned human baby. Couldn't go back to sleep as I was just staring at her. I observed how beautifully God created her as she sleeps. Her life is so peaceful now and here I am trying to imagine what God is in store for her. Life wouldn't be easy when she becomes an adult.

 I held her hands imagining how would it be when she'll have a tough day in school or how shitty her future boss will be. How frustating her romantic love will be or how unreasonable my brother's disapproval when she wants to buy a toy or go out with her friends. I wish I could hold her hands like this always, assuring her that Tita will always got her back when she feels discourage or rejected in the future. But then I realized that Jesus has way more gentle hands than her Tita. He is far more able to protect and love her more than anyone else can. I may not always be at your side, but I have an assurance that beside your parents, there is someone greater who will look after you. 

Few months from now you will be reunited with Daddy again. But that time, it'll be in Malaysia. It's sad but I know it's for the best. So I pray that God will always guide and bless you. That you will grow not just having fear in the Lord but grow deep in His Love. That you may excel in all the aspects of your life to glorify God. Experience personally how great Jesus' love for you! 


Lord I pray that You help me out love You more than my niece. Thank you for giving us her. She's truly a refreshement to the family. You must have spent a little more time creating her, and I will be forever greatful to You for that. I know You will, but please always guide and protect her. Help us to become a good influencer to her. Mold her to become a woman after your own heart. I will forever praise You for everything about her. In this I pray, in your Son's mighty name, amen.


PS: I only have 4 more hours to sleep for Sunday worship service and D12 meeting but I just couldn't help but write what I am feeling right now 😊

PPS: Umutot nanaman po siya! 😂

IN ALL THINGS,
GOD SHOULD ALWAYS BE GLORIFIED!





No comments:

Post a Comment