Decoding the Author

Wednesday, March 16, 2016





RANDOM FARTS:
Blessed Night


Tonight God poured me with an overflowed blessings. I was able to share my faith to a friend, my sister-in-law will be giving birth few hours from now and my friend from the dgroup I'm handling started to work on Technical Ministry in our church! All great news in one night. Praise God! :)



So I was browsing my Facebook feed and saw a friend's post that she's leaving for Dubai already. What a great testimony because 2 months ago, I asked her if there's something I could pray for her and she said she wanted to go to Dubai. And so I prayed for it. Then weeks after we met, she already got her visa and will be leaving this Sunday. I was thinking of her these past few Sundays every time I sit during our worship service. God always pops her into my mind and burdening me to talk to her and share about Jesus. I always plan to meet her before but the that never happened. I guess God allowed that so the things happened earlier may boost my faith in God.





I sent her a message on messenger and asked when she's leaving. I was shocked when it's on Sunday so I asked her if I can meet her before she leaves. She said she's in Pangasinan right now and will go straight to the airport on Sunday. There'll be no time for me to see her and share the Gospel to her. I prayed to God and asked Him guidance so I can share it to her on messenger. Thank God she allowed me to share things I know about Jesus. At first, she was confused. So I called her and repeated some of the things I said to her on messenger. I praise God because she has a seeking heart for God. 


She also asked me questions like "Why does God allows suffering to those people who get close to Him?", and that question frightened her to come closer to God. That question also startled me, I became dumb. I forgot how to answer questions such so I shouted in my head "Lord!". Then without thinking, words came out of my mouth.  (Jeremiah 1:9 "Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, 'I have put my words in your mouth'". One of my favorite verse) God don't send trials to His people, it's satan who delivers it. People are naturally enemy of God. Dalawa lang yan eh, you're a believer of Him or not (Reference: Romans 5:10 "For if, while we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!"). If you don't have a personal relationship with Him, you're His enemy. And if you're an enemy, you're an ally of His enemy, satan. Satan wouldn't mind you if you're on his side. In fact, he sends you more leisure in life that could distract you to have a personal relationship with God and that's how he deceives us. By sending blessings that we thought from God but in fact, it's not. So to answer her question, satan sends trials to people who tries to get closer to God so he could distract that person to walk towards God. He wouldn't mind sending pains and suffering to people who's on his side, right? Just look at how lucky our corrupt officials, they've got all the convenience in life and satan doesn't bother to send them problems, well in fact he helps them more. They seemed unworried with their lives here but it's the everlasting life with God we should be after. 


There'll be a sub question after that (but she didn't asked me that, just in case you ask), why does God allow satan to send people sufferings. Simple, to reveal His glory to us. So that we may depend on Him only. People doesn't naturally seek God. We only look at God when we are in trouble. But when we're in times that we know we can handle ourselves, we don't seek His protection. He wants us to increase the endurance of our faith. He wants to tell us "I am here, my child. I got your back." So that when the storm ended, we can say "Wow Lord! We've endured the pain!". It's all for His glory!




Back to the story.. 

After all our discussions, I made sure she understands the gift of salvation Jesus is offering. So I asked her if she wanted to accept Jesus as her Lord and Savior, praise God she said yes! So we prayed over the phone. I felt relieved after that. She said she was never been this close to God until she experienced her lowest point. Her testimony is very inspiring. I've seen her at her lowest and joyful that God has brought her up from that. And more blessed that she saw God from all the pains she's been through. And now she's trying to win herself back with faith in God. 


I felt really blessed after the conversation with her. I never thought that I could win a soul for God over the phone! I mean, I only trusted His Words that has a life and then there!! Kumbaga 'Bahala ka na, Lord, kung mag work at maintindihan niya sa chat! All was just by faith. God continually amazed me on how He works. His life giving Words worked in any platforms and in any persons. 'coz to tell you honestly, mahina pumick up 'tong kaibigan kong 'to haha! (Don't get me wrong guys, ganun lang talaga yung relationship namin. baka mastumble kayo nagsheshare ako ng bible tapos judgemental naman pala ako sa friend ko.haha!). I pray that God may bless me strength and patience to  continually share everything I know about God :)





Unang good news pa lang yan! The next one was that I talked to my friend, Kim, who happened to be on the dgroup I'm handling and she said she already started volunteering on Tech Ministry in our church. I'm so glad God placed a desire in her heart. She's actually from the church I attended before CCF and she wasn't attending regular sundays na so I asked her if she wants to join our dgroup and praise God she continued and regularly attending sunday services even by herself! Yey! I told her to let Pastor Edwin, Phillien's pastor, know if she wants to go full time in CCF. Rap also started to be part of Next Gen (kids ministry) in our church. I praise God that He's using my friends to work for His glory. I mean, we're all new to CCF and there's God putting us a place into a big church where we can grow and serve Him with believers who's love for Him is on fire, we never imagine. Ang bilis lang ng transition ni Lord! Glad that just like me, they're meeting new friends in CCF :)





And last but not the least, we will be expecting a new member of our family in few hours!! Yey!! I've been dreaming to be a legit Tita!! I do consider MK as my pamangkin tho, but this time it's in the blood! They're expecting it to be a normal delivery but the baby is "Suhi" so Ate Maeh will be needing to undergo CS. She will be admitted at DCMC where my discipler is a major stock holder. At first I was hesitant to ask for a discount so I messaged our dgroup in viber and ask to pray for my sister-in-law. God really blessed me a prayerful group they said they'll include it in their prayers. Then I told Ate Tina that she'll be admitted in their hospital. Haaay God is so great she said she'll give us chairman's discount! God what did I deserve to have a discipler like her. So I called my brother to ask for details so I can forward it to Ate. 






Haay grabe God is sooo great talaga! I can't even put into words how awesome He is and more than excited how much more He will reveal His glory to me for the rest of my life!








IN ALL THINGS,
GOD SHOULD ALWAYS BE GLORIFIED!










No comments:

Post a Comment