Decoding the Author

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

BAG-YO
(Day 2)


Our day (or should I say, my day) starts late in the morning (Don't judge me, I slept at 2am I think.haha!). I planned to wake up early but my body didn't allow me. But hey, I'm not the last one to wake up that morning naman!ahah. It was a sweet morning for me as I usually do my morning errands. Grabbed my phone to check if I have emails from work. Then go back to sleep again. I felt disappointed with myself because I actually forgot to pray that morning. Pfff! 

As I browse my phone and just sat in my bed for a while with the blanket covering my flesh from the colds of Baguio (plus my monstrous morning bare face), I was glad on the things my eyes laid that very moment. Pero sakin nalang yun. All thanks to my phone and internet hihi :) Parang ganito yung feeling oh... 





I think that was the reason why I forgot to pray that morning. I know. Lame excuse! I reflect first of what I just saw for a moment (I actually asked God to guard my feelings that time) then I decided to own that day and get my ass out of bed. I am ready Baguio!




When I went outside of our room, breakfast was already served courtesy of Kim! We all gathered at the dining area to pray for the food first and then ate our hot dogs. It was a nice and peaceful start for all of us. The usual asarans and stuffs. After breakfast, I prepared my things to use for the whole day then went straight to take a bath - sorry guys for not helping with the dishes! I know it's bad na isumbat but I helped naman with our dishes the last time.haha! Did I also mentioned that there's no electricity that morning. That means walang heater! So I spent couple of minutes para magpakulo ng tubig sa kalan. Not going to take a bath without hot water. The struggle that time was a saga. The moment you stepped on the bathroom floor chills you to death. I swear sobrang OA! 


We were all busy preparing our stuffs while waiting for the others to get done. I decided to complain to my best friend, which is our favorite past time. I love nagging at her while she fights back. That's how we show loved for each other!haha. I love that I can totally blunt her about everything. Like how ugly she puts her make up or how unlucky she is not having a normal booty plus having a curly hair. Things like that. 




While waiting for a jeepney that would take us to the main city of Baguio, for some reason we talked about Katkat again. The green jokes genius, Jason, knocked a joke and that's where Katkat Bugan was formed. Samin nalang kung ano yun. Pang wholesome lang tong blog ko.haha! 


We decided to walk all the way down to God knows where because we're all too bored to wait for a jeepney. But still end up waiting kasi basically dun talaga yung turning point ng jeepneys, few steps away from our transient house. When the jeepney came, we were all shouting not caring about the other passengers as if we owned the vehicle. Then we got off to the same area where we got lost on the first day. Power walk again. We we're looking for RM's suggested cafe. We decided to grab a cab to take us to our destination.






We arrived at Choco Batirol aftetr 20mins of travel via cab. Buti nalang hindi namin pinush hanapin habang naglalakad yung cafe. Our driver was also super hospitable. Baguio cab drivers gained a soft spot in my heart from that trip. Choco Batirol has a great ambiance. It took me a while to realized that it was the restaurant from Halik sa Hangin movie, which was a one of some good Filipino movies I've watched so far. 





After they got our orders we decided to take pictures while waiting for our foods.






Lels 




We spent almost half an hour or more taking pictures. Kung di lang kami pinigilan ng boys, tuloy-tuloy pa sana kami!haha. When we got back to out table, food was already served. Imagine if life will always give you convenience of food served at the table without making an effort.haha! After praying, we all had our own worlds. Can I just say that Choco Batirol serves the best food on earth!! Specially their hot chocolate specialty. I actually had 2 shots of it. As in super OA sa sarap. Even their main dishes. I remember we had Sinigang, Sisig and Sarisiadong Tilapia. Everything served at our table was superb!!! I must say, if your going to have a trip in Baguio, it won't be completed if you won't try Choco Batirol!!


After eating, the hardest part, ambagan time!! Never will a moment that we won't argue on this part. We spend most of the time here than we spend when we eat. Nevertheless, we're all still friends trying to fight the urge not to be on our lowest mood and let it ruin our day.hahaha! The key point is, always pay the earliest with your exact bill whenever you're with your friends if you don't want to pay solely for the service charge! Take this advice seriously, Igi!hahaha





Since we couldn't find any cabs around, we decided to walk to visit Wright Park and have a horse back ride. I think our walk was about an hour. I didn't felt tired that time because it was cold. I mostly complain istant walking and get tired easily but it was fun when you're with your friends (kaplastikan.charot!haha). I posted my long walk story on my snapchat (follow meon 👻: krisajill haha!). 








When we got to the park, Dan, Jason and I went straight to the horses. The others were so KJ they just want to enjoy the walk and the view. I regret wearing short that time because of that manong who helped me stepped into my horse. His arms were moving up to my legs and was trying to move my legs wider. Okay. di naman bastusin yung suot ko. Sadyang sasakay lang ako ng kabayo kaya napunta ako sa awkward na position. I almost wanted to kick him but I remember that I am a christian and Jesus won't do such thing if He was on my position.haha! 








While we were having fun with our horses. The rest of my friends went to The Mansion and here's their pictures from their journey. Boo you guys! You didn't even wait for me para kasama ako sa pictures!haha






I had fun riding Rohan, my horse. Though it was actually my second time riding a horse, the kid in me has been reborn.haha! The three of us just let the horses walk at first. But Dan, the bida bida, kaya niyang patakbuhin yung kabayo niya. So Jason and I left with our horses walking. We can't event made them walk fast. Jason forgot to ask his horse's name so he called him "Bugan". I forgot what Dan named his horse.








We went to catch our other friends at The Mansion. We had to struggle all the way up this stairs to get to the top and while we're almost up Jason, the gunk one, ran before us and farted in front of us! What a disgusting creature!!!!


Confidently beautiful with a broken heart.lol










While we're on our way to our friends and taking pictures, there's these kids on the streets who asked to take pictures with us. We were hesitant at first coz were just nobodies traveling in Baguio and then there's these kids who anticipates for a picture with us so we humbly complied. LOL



To the kids on this photo, you guys are awesome! Go study hard and make your parents proud! (What am I saying?)


After we met our friends, we took pictures and decided to go back to our transient house to prepare to go home. We went back to Mine's View park again to buy some pasalubongs again. Then went back to the place where we stayed. We rest for a while then checked out at 6pm. Before leaving the area, there's this store who sells dynamite and we decided to buy while we were waiting for a jeepney. Luckily, my order was the last to serve so I ended up rushing the Manang while inaatat ako ng mga friends ko to get faster. In the end, I only ate one piece of what I bought and they all ate the rest. Galeng!!



On the jeepney trip, we kept on bugging each other again. Complains. Complains. Complains. Then we got off the main city again and walk to look for this famous restaurant in Baguio. We manage to find The Ruins naman, but only me, Rm and Berna ended up eating there. It was a sumptuous restaurant. Others decided to eat at Mcdo nearby. Kung hindi lang nakakahiya umupo at umalis ng table namin, sasama ako sakanila mag Mcdo eh. I just ordered a Mango smoothie coz they served mostly veggies and I don't feel like eating that time. Then Igi went back to the restaurant coz he said he's going to help Rm with her things. Pagentleman!haha.





We decided to meet at the bus station coz we're running out of time. We started eating quarter to 6:45pm and our bus was scheduled to leave at 7:30pm. When we got there, we get in the bus and find our comfortable seats. I was sitting beside Kim again but she's in the window side this time. So I thought of saving the seat at the back of the driver still undecided which seat to choose. On the first few hours of the trip I was sitting beside Kim but it was very uncomfortable sitting on the isle so I sat beside Dan where I saved my seat earlier. I'm selfish I know!hahaha. 



Travel back home was a bit short compared sa papunta but I'm glad it went that way. I don't have energy narin to anticipate more travel time coz my friends were  all sleeping. We arrived in Manila at around 5am and rode a cab back to Cavite.




So that was my first trip in the city of pines! Glad I got to travel again with my friends coz we barely see each other na. It was exciting not frantically going from point to point. You ask the locals where's this particular place then you walk and walk and walk. I actually like a travel like that. You discover places on your own. Plus the never ending argue and blaming with your friends which way you will go!haha





Thank you Jesus for an awesome experience and a great creation to see! Looking forward for more trips together!!



IN ALL THINGS,
GOD SHOULD ALWAYS BE GLORIFIED!




No comments:

Post a Comment