Decoding the Author

Monday, February 20, 2012

Successful week


Spent my 2weeks working with our professors deadline for our plates on our majors. I don't want to call that a hellweek because I believe I was blessed for that whole week. 3D Modeling, Web Design, Video and Sound Production and Design and Photography. And then luckily, I made it through! Thanks to my Savior, Lord Jesus Christ. Hindi biro yung tapusin lahat ng midterms requirements - meaning from 1st day up to midterm exam- in 2 weeks. Those 3D Modeling activities, Sounds Production activities, Chinese Website, Radio Ad, Trailer for Video Production. Natapos ko naman siya except for Kinatay na sobrang matagal magrender. And here some of my works except for the photography, sa wed pa kasi yung pasahan so petiks muna :D

3D Modeling

Bear

Lamborgini talaga peg ko dito. Kayo nalang magjudge!haha


Sound Production and Design

Just made the sounds for the Ladda Land and Philipps video file that our professor gave us.

Ladda Land Trailer


Philipps


Video Production and Design

Made the whole Trailer. Credits to my friend Dawn for her vcd copy of Percy Jackson the Lightning Thief :) 
Di ko na inupload yung activity ko for Kinatay. Di rin kasi tapos. haha!

Percy Jackson

Web Design 


Mejo wala akong natulong dito.haha! wala din kasi akong balak maging Web Designer :)






I am so proud of my self. That's the first time I've worked for a project for 2 consecutive week without a lakwatsa and any complain. Full effort! Siguro kasi nageenjoy ako :) Specially sa Video production which I think I will pursue. One of our professors offer to help us find our internship. Sa mga magvivideo production daw, she has a friend from ABS-CBN but I don't like to work there. Not that i'm choosy. Pero ang layo. Papasok pa ko for my summer.  And now I sent an e-mail to one of the most prestige, awesome, greatest wedding videographer in the metro, Sir Jason Magbanua, my IDOL! He sent back a message telling me to pass my resume. AWYEAH!! I really pray that the genius Jason Magbanua can help me with my internship this summer.

In Jesus name, magiging successful to. Boom!




IN ALL THINGS, GOD SHOULD BE GLORIFIED :D

No comments:

Post a Comment