Decoding the Author

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Summer Internship Plan

I remember I stated on one of my blog entries that I wanted to work with Mr. Jason Magbanua. And here's some details :)

Well for my introduction, I always wanted to be a somebody. Somebody is equals to any unique job for me. hehe! Yung trabahong hindi madalas ginugusto ng mga ordinaryong tao. A job that you work for passion, not for the money. Yung tipong pag tinignan ka lang on your corporate dress, makikita kagad na may kakaiba sayo. Tapos pag nalaman pa nila yung mga tinrabaho mo, Boom! Astig pala tong taong to! And I believe, that's the job of an artists. I'm not saying that i'm so perfect artist, nakapag-aral lang :) If you knew me, you know what I'm saying. I wanted to be have that ideal job to be an ideal person for my ideal man (at naisingit pa ang lovelife.haha!) Since I took plenty of courses in some plenty of schools.  Well not so plenty, pina-oa ko lang para cool!haha. (WTH this is becoming so redundant). 

When I was younger, I wanted to be an Flight Attendant, a Pilot, a Aircraft Mechanic, (a singing sensation. Chos!) a Tattoo Artist, a Photographer and a part-time Blogger-slash-Dj on a cool bars in the Metro. Idol ko kasi si Saab Magalona. lol! Parang ang sarap ng trabaho niya. Earning money with a job that you love. And she's famous in everything she does - except for dramas she's into now.

Anyways, in relation to my course, neto ko lang narealize that I want to be in a production industry. Yung tipong gumagawa ng mga cool movies, commercials, etc. I wanted to be that somebody behind those awesome things that people adore. Ang cool nun diba!? Then nakilala ko ang isang Jason Magbanua. Well not personally, pero through his works on tv. He made some videos for some celebrities for their weddings. Like Judy-Ryan, Kristine-Oyo, Rica-and her husband to name a few. So I think maybe I can learn a lot from this awesome man behind those lovely wedding videos. I searched for Jason Magbanua last month and found his website where his wedding portfolio posted. Luckily, I found his email and sent him a letter asking if he's offering an internship program for a student like me. Tsaka malapit lang din kasi yung office nila compared sa ABS-CBN na friend ng professor namin. Somewhere in Makati lang. Sakto!haha. 


After 2 or 3 days, he sent me a reply asking for my resume. How cool is that!?


Well as of now, hindi ko parin napapasa yung resume ko. Nagiintay pa kasi ako ng workshops and seminars from school. Pang-dagdag narin sa resume ko.  Plus, di pa pala ako nakakapagpa-picture.  teehee! Eto palang kasi yung nakalagay sa resume ko. Di ko pa naeedit yung references ko.


Oh diba! Takaw page yung educational background ko!haha. Haay nako bahala na! Internship palang naman daw to sabi ni Ate Maeh kaya hindi ko daw kaylangang magworry sa seminars. Sa Manila Bulletin kaya? Layout artist or Photographer? Para Angel Locsin lang ang peg?haha. Bahala na si Lord. Sana makapasok ako sa company ni Jason Magbanua at nang  makagraduate na ko. In Jesus name, magagawa ko lahat ng pinapangarap ko :)


IN ALL THINGS, GOD SHOULD BE GLORIFIED :D

No comments:

Post a Comment