Decoding the Author

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2nd Sem



Last Tuesday (Nov. 22, 2011) was my first day in my 5th sem in Lyce. It's been 2 and a half years since I moved in LPU but it feels like I've only been here since last year. Maybe because I'm still in a denial stage that I'm in the school that I'd never thought I will enrolled with (haha! Sobrang tagal na, di parin nakapamove on?). But seriously, hindi ko talaga alam magiging future ko since I took up this course. Nagandahan lang talaga ko actually sa pangalan nung una.

During my first 2nd year was pretty nuch uneasy for me. More on graphic designs which is not really my thang. Kaya ko namang sumabay sa mga projects but I'm not enjoying. Feels like "Yeah I'm doing fine with this, but where's the fun?". On our curriculum, the subjects looks pretty exciting. I took Computer Graphics, Basic and Tehcnical Drawing (which I took up in Patts, but they did not credit. Boo!), Principal of Design and Color Theory, History of Arts and Design, Communication Technology and New Media, Photography, 2D Animation, Interactive Media, Desktop Publishing, Auto-CAD and Interactive Gaming.   When I first saw this curriculum, sounds exciting. But  while I'm taking those courses, there's no fun. It's all well thought by our professors naman (except for CAD and Gaming) . Yung mga classmates ko lang talaga mejo marereklamo sa prof at sa mga cramming projects  kaya mejo nahahawa narin ako sa pagka-nega nila.

Here some of my projects from my first half of being an MMA-yer student:

  •   Computer Graphics

Transformation




  •    Interactive Media (this wasn't actually the project I passed. Ang pangit kasi ng pinasa ko kaya eto nalang.haha!)


Vector
  •  Communication Technology and New Media


Midterm Exam
 Woman Abandonment
  •  Photography

  • DESKTOP PUBLISHING (Prints)











This are some of my artworks from the last 2yrs of being an MMA-yer.

And now I'm pretty much excited for my majors this sem.

  • 3D Modeling/Animation
  • Web Design and Development
  • Sound Design Production
  • Video Design Production

For me, this is the real essence of MMA! Eto yung pinaka iniintay kong part. I wanna be a filmmaker or a badass D-J someday. Suits to my subject for this sem. Hoping to be a successful sem!! So help me God :D


IN ALL THINGS, GOD SHOULD BE GLORIFIED :D

      No comments:

      Post a Comment