Decoding the Author

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Welcome home Daddy!



Daddy came home last October 29, 2011. We picked him at the airport and went to Duty Free Philippines. As ussual. We're always late. Nauna nanaman yung plane ni Daddy kesa samin. Good thing he had to fix some problems they encounter during their flight. Their baggage was left in Spain. Well that's a long story now. He had a 36hours of travel back home but it didn't made us stop from our favorite hobby. Shopping! 

While waiting for Daddy fixing his baggage, I ordered some goods from Jolibee and ate it together with my brother who's waiting inside the car. While Mommy and my two sisters are waiting at the arrival lounge. When I was about to find trash cans they arrived at the parking lot na. I immediately kissed him. Yey! Brat nanaman ako. Chos! So we went straight to Duty Free Philippines to go shopping. Here are some of our family photos from Duty Free:












Bought 15 bags of different chocolates costs $33 per bag, A super duper soft pillow, junk foods, etc. I bought a Grenda flip flops, my younger sister bought Havs and my older sister bought a Benetton bag (pinamana niya na sakin yung favorite kong red Benetton niya.haha!) Sa dami ng binili nilang chocolates nakuha na ata namin lahat ng pwedeng makuha sa redemtion booth for chocolates. Rapsa!!

After spending too much in Duty Free we go to Mall of Asia to buy my younger sister a new cellphone. Excited eh! Pwede naman sa ibang araw na. Daddy asked me kung anong gusto kong unit. I refused to. I don't use my fone anyway. Ganun ako kabait! Chos. We ate at Don Henrico's after buying a phone. Actually dapat sa Duty Free na kami kakain, eh sobrang crowded at daig pa yung SM foodcourt sa linis. Si Mommy naman ang ingay-ingay. Ang daming reklamo, kakain lang eh. After eating sobrang pagod na si Daddy from his trip so we went home na. Di narin namin nabili ng pasalubong si Kesha sa kakamadali. Next time Kakey :)

I'm so grateful with my family specially to my parents. They can be able to provide us anything we want. Well not always, but they definitely make sure we have the best things and love for us. Thank  you Lord God for my family. I am more grateful to you my Lord :D


IN ALL THINGS, GOD SHOULD BE GLORIFIED :D

No comments:

Post a Comment