Decoding the Author

Saturday, August 13, 2016


RANDOM FARTS:
JUST FARTS

It's been a while since I last updated here and the reason why is because I was busy with work (Midas and Concert Republic), catching up with my favorite American and Korean series and going out with friends for quite some times. Hooray for social life!



Just a quick update, our Malaysian colleague from Singapore office already left Midas so one of her responsibilty was transfered to me. I feel blessed but pressured as well - but most of all, saddened. She really was a great asset to the company and really good at what she does. I only contacted her thru email (and sometimes fb) and she really helped me a lot and was really friendly when I was new at the company. Whenever me, Daniel and her talked on our email thread, it feels like talking to my friends. Full of youthfullness! Plus my colleagues swears alot on emails and skype meetings! I wish I had the chance to meet her personally! Oh well, good luck on the next phase of life, Shila! PS: our company was basically runned by only 8 people for 9 countries in Asia. I feel really really blessed being part of a small team producing big things! Praise God for that. 

Secondly, I got a new project at my part time job (which is also a concert promotions). I was really excited becuase one of my favorite boyband, A1, will be our artist! Plus my previous boss on Midas, which is now the owner of the company I'm working with as part time, offered me a great amount for this project. God is really great!!! Hopefully I may able to bring my laptop at the repair shop beacuase it's acting up again and it's going to be a lot of work for me for the next few months.

Lastly, like I said I'm trying to catch up with How to get away with murder and Supergirl. But I spent most time with korean series. I'm currently watching Doctors now. I'm really in to korean series with surgeons as the main characters. Made me asked myself why I didn't thought of becoming a surgeon when I was younger. Anyways, it's too late. And failing to pursue Architecture was still my greatest regret as a college student.

There! I don't even know why I'm writting an update with my boring life right now. Hopefully I get back on track soon!  


IN ALL THINGS, 
GOD SHOULD ALWAYS BE GLORIFIED!

No comments:

Post a Comment