Decoding the Author

Monday, June 6, 2016

MATERNAL PUTOSHOOT

Went on a photo shoot with RM last few months ago and I only remember to post it now! I don't usually shoot (how many times did I say it on my blog?) but I was so happy with the outcome of the shoot. I only did photography for the sake of 2 class in college. That if you ask me if we could have do a photoshoot my answer would be no because I wouldn't want to ruin your time, effort and smile for my unprofessional skills.



We went first to Lime and Basil Restaurant in Tagaytay to grab some lunch. Waddya say! Jill Morias doesn't work for free. So RM paid our bill!haha. You guys should try this Thai restaurant. Superb food, comfy place and good customer service. We even had there complimentary drinks *wink*. After having some satisfying lunch, we shoot at the restaurants garden for free! Yey! So here are some of my favorite shots!
















Then after shooting for a good hour, we went straight to Crosswinds Tagaytay for another round of shoot. We also stopped at some flower shop and my favorite tart shops on our way. 

It was almost sunset but it was perfect for the shoot. Check them out! (awow!?)










It was a perfect place for a shoot but a guard restrained us to shoot so we have no choice but to leave. But still I took good shot, yeah? 


Can I say it again? I never shoot anything professionally before. It was my first time to do something like this so I am very satisfied with my non-pro photography skills! Maybe if I were active during my photography classes during college, I might ended up pursuing it. But I didn't. No ragrets! I'm just blessed that God put me into a course where I can maximize my skills in arts in every way. Hopefully, someday I could make money out of my photos narin! :)




IN ALL THINGS,
GOD SHOULD ALWAYS BE GLORIFIED!






No comments:

Post a Comment