Decoding the Author

Thursday, September 17, 2015

#TEAMBAHAY

Tonight, as I am currently writing this blog entry, one of my favorite band, Maroon V, and their filipino fans are having fun at the MOA Arena. 

Sucks that I didn't get the chance to see them live. It's their 4th time now in Manila and here I am, trying to kill my self by checking up some tweets about the concert and ranting on twitter like a loser. 

Their first and third concert here in Manila was handled by Midas Promotions where I am currently employed. That's why I am very confident before that they will get the project and bring the boys back here. But when I saw that Livenation Production got the show, I lost hope. Because I know that MMI will get the project. 

The show was sold out on their first day in the box office. So I felt very hopless. But I saw a post earlier that they have opened seats. So I immediately checked SM Tickets but thier system was fckn slow!! Ending, nawala nanaman yung chance ko! So I called my friend, Nicole, an hour before the show starts and asked her if she wants to take the risk and go to MOA Arena box office for a ticket gamble. We were so impulsively serious na until she called SM Tickets and was told that VIP and Patron nalang yung available. Booo!! 'fcourse were not that rich kids to buy with that kind of amount. Pang GA lang keri namin!

They have a very great setlist according to the tweet I saw earlier. They'll sing alot of their singles from Songs About Jane album. High school feels sana 'yon, men!!! Saklap!!!


Moving on. Buti nalang ang ganda ng episode ngayon ng On The Wings Of Love! Pwede na 'tong si James Reid pang heal ng nasira kong pangarap na makita si Adam Levigne! 

And hindi din naman nakakainggit yung mga fans na nakanood ngayon sa MOA Arena. Parang yun lang eh. EDI KAYO NA!! MGA BURAT!!!


IN ALL THINGS,
GOD SHOULD ALWAYS BE GLORIFIED!




No comments:

Post a Comment