Decoding the Author

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy Birthday Mi Loves!


Warning! This blog post is purely kalandian  and vanity plus slightly annoying!haha




Today is Mi Love, Choi Siwon's 29th birthday! Let me introduce you first to the Brad Pit of Asia Pacific. I'm going to invest soo much feelings and emotions on this post, okay. I already warned you!haha



I would love to see him like this every moring!haha


Hey yo!! See!! Picture pa lang yan. Pano pa pag nakilala niyo siya and kung gano yung faith niya kay Jesus! OMG!!! (alright, I'm being OA nanaman as if I know him personally.haha!) I so love him I even named our car "Mr. Choi"!haha




Okay, I may be jologs but, YES! I love this Super Junior hottie!! I become an ELF since I knew him. I can't believe I'm saying this! At first I just knew him by name. But since my friend, Dawn, told me that he comes from a wealthy family (I don't know, I'm always attracted with richkid guys!haha), he got my attention. By the time I knew the he is a devoted Christian, OMG! I told God that he's The One. Lol no! 'fcourse only God can tell me who's The One. But in my heart, he is!!haha




He's not just a Christian but a fruitful Christian, which is one of my non-negotiable qualities on my God's Best's list. I remember searching him on the internet, I saw a video of him performing Christian songs for his solo performance every Super Shows (Super Juniors concert tours)! Imagine, sinong lalaki ang pipili ng worship song para iperform sa malaking crowd. To think that it's not even his own concert. Everyone from the audience might find it weird, right? But he's a man with faith. He sang sincerely and wholeheartedly while kneeling to God in front of their millions of fans. And that's what makes him perfect for me!ahaha.





Here's some of his solo performances during their Super Show concerts



                                                    Your Grace is Enough - Super Show 4

                                                             Who Am I? - Super Show 2

 
Looking for the day - Super Show 3

So I - Super Show 5
                                                 
The last video is one of my favorite! I don't even know what the song means nor I don't think its a worship song, but I feel that he's dedicating it to God. Or maybe I'm just being delusional again! But if you notice during the chorus, he's like singing during worship service. If you're attending christian services you'll understand me!haha. He always meet Christian Pastors abroad. Then during his performance on Super Show 4, he invited his friend, who is a pastor, to sing with him for the whole Tour duration. Come on! It's a World Tour concert. How can you not love a man who loves to perform in front of millions of audience for God with his brothers? Since then, I always searched his chirstian activities on the net.







Okay, so here's the most annoying part. Please do not scroll down if you want a peaceful day!hahaha






My checklist to prove that Choi Siwon has exactly the qualities on my list. Since may boyfriend na yung shiniship ko sakanyang si Sooyoung. Akin na siya!haha





These past few days, I've been reading blogs and testimonies from Christian couples. And I've read a particular blog saying that before they met their God's Best, they list some qualities of their future partner and surrendered it to God. So I will be listing some of mine!haha





1. Dovoted Christian (Non-negotiable)


    - I always wanted a matured Christian. Not just a Christian who attends church every Sundays and forgets his faith and conviction whenever he's around with non-believers during weekdays (disclaimer: I'm often like this but I'm God's working progress.haha!). But a leader. A christian even when he's alone with God. Who's not ashamed of their faith. Who would help people to become more closer and efficient in service for God. A person who sees God's power in different perspective. 



2. Best on their chosen fields


    - Whenever my Dgroup Leader, Ate Tina, asks me regarding to this. I always tell her na I want a known man. I mean like Manny Pacquiao, Tim Tibow, Nick Vuijicic, Jeremy Lin, etc. who are very vocal on their beliefs and always brings back all their glory to our God. I mean there's alot of great and successful Christians out there but in silence. Unlike them, they're already on top, but still choose na ibaba yung sarili nila before God and be be vocal to share the goodness of our God in their lives.Just like Siwon! Sana magmeet sila ni Manny Pacquiao in person!haha Ansarap sigurong maging source of relief ng mga ganitong tao. They appear strong in front many people pero dapat as their God's best mas malakas ka para sakanila in a good way. Gets mo?haha



3.  Richkid


     - I don't know! Ever since I was a kid I always wanted to end up with financially-stabled guy. Who wouldn't want that, diba? Siwon still chose the limelight kahit di niya naman kailangan. But to inspire me! I mean, to inspire people and for the love of his craft.



4. He doesn't even know how gwapo he is! 


    - In short, hindi pa-pogi!haha. I would appreciate it if all men don't post their selfies on their social media accounts!haha. But Siwon is an exception, of course! Fans like me needed it in our lives!haha




(on these part, irereveal pa lang ni Siwon pag pinagtagpo na kami ni God!haha)




6. He knows exactly what he wants


    - Who would want a man who doesn't know where to find his focus, right? I don't know, I find it real turn-off for a guy who always says "bahala na!". I mean, have some plans, man! If we're a Christian and we always say "bahala na si Lord", what is our faith for? Yes, si God ang bahala. But find your focus! How can we please God if we ourselves doesn't know what we want from Him. If we set our standard high, we honor Him. Because we believe He can provide the impossible for us.



7. Good sense of humor


    - I'm a boring companion. You should stock lots of interesting things in mind.

8.  Adventurous
     - OMG! I can't wait to travel with Siwon around the world and discover lots of wonderful things God created. Siyempre around the world, richkid siya eh!haha





Those are some on my list. Check siya lahat diba!haha.




I don't know pero iba yung pagcclaim ko na ibibigay sakin ni God yung exactong katulad ni Siwon!hahaha. Malay natin, siya mismo pala yung God's best ko!haha I'm confident with my God's graciousness and power. Sa dami ba naman ng unexpected blessings na binigay niya sakin na hindi ko inakalang pwedeng mangyari sakin eh. Eto pa ba? So I'm claiming and confident that God will direct Choi Siwon and I to each other. 





For now, magbbeauty rest na ako at paghahandaan ko ang araw na pagtatagpuin na tayo! Kailangan ko nang matulog para tumangkad ako. Siyempre 6 footer si Siwon. Kailangan kong humabol sa height!





Lakas maka Nothing Hill ng blogpost ko! Pero seryoso ako!!hahaha







PS: I don't divide beliefs, I just find a man with personal relationship with God very very very super duper attractive kaya mejo bias yung blogpost ko!hihi





IN ALL THINGS, 


GOD SHOULD ALWAYS BE GLORIFIED!




No comments:

Post a Comment