Decoding the Author

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Mini Reunion




Rap, Berna, Me, Dawn, Bianca




Earlier with my favorite people in the world - my high school  friends.





Bianca arrived last Friday in Manila since she was based in Bacolod now. We hung out at Dawn's place, as usual. It's been a year since we saw Bianca and that was just a span of time. 

So we spent together earlier for a long period of time. (Damnit! I can't think of other words and i'm being redundant. haha! It's 3:30 in the morning already and I'm sorry!)




Saw Lj and Benjie accross the street so we've decided to invite them. (Though recently, we always always want an all-girls bonding)









Felt like being high school again. I don't know. Madalas ko naman silang nakikita. Siguro dahil kay Lj and Bianca na hindi ko naman nakikita masyado. And maybe because I chatted with Poks, who's also here in Manila. And the fact that 7 days from now, I will graduate.  I mean, the people before college suddenly came back. Labo!!hahaha.. 




Sabaw blogpost










In All Things,

God Should Always Be Glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment