Decoding the Author

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A First Time Reader


It's been 2 months since I had my last blog entry. Sucks that I gave a quota for my self - 5blogs per month. Unfortunately, Iv'e been busy with my internship and studies(weh?). Iv'e been working and studying 6days a week. So much not me. Anyways that's not what I want to say with this blog entry. 



Iv'e been eyeing Logan Lerman since I saw him on Percy Jackson movie. Since then, he became my crush! And I was so happy when my friend, Adong, told me that he's going to star on a movie that my friends are also reading. Perks of being a Wallflower. Together with Logan is Emma Watson (which happened to be Adong's idol. Well ako narin ng konti.). And finally, after the long wait, Summit Entertainment released their trailer. And here it is...


I decided to read the book first before it's out in the market. 


It's my first time to buy a novel book. My smart friends read a lot siyempre kaylangang matalino rin ako!haha. 

It's about a 15 year-old teenager who was an introvert, not so famous geek and obviously, a Wallflower. Basta it's a good book to read! And I can somehow relate to Charlie because I'm always alone and anti-social at school.

I'm on now on the 4th part of the book and I can't wait what will happen to Charlie and Sam. I wish they end up together. Let's see! I'll make kwento again after I finished reading it.

And since it's my first book, I'm giving away "Perks of being a wallflower". Just tweet...... CHOS!!hahaha... Suma-Saab Magalona lang!haha..


IN ALL THINGS, GOD SHOULD BE GLORIFIED :D

No comments:

Post a Comment