Decoding the Author

Monday, January 30, 2012

A long walk to remember


Went to Eastwood City last saturday, January 28, 2012, with my family minus our ultimate "kill joy" Mom and my Ate because she has a duty plus Ate Maeh, my Kuya's fiance. Had a long drive. We left the house after lunch and arrived at I think 4PM.

It was my second time at Eastwood City but it still amazed me with it's beautiful site. We first went at Eastwood Mall, near my Kuya's office.Nakita namin si Mike Enriquez. Sabi ng Kuya ko parang bading daw. I believe he's really a gay. We were going to see a movie sana, kaso ayaw ni Daddy so kumain muna kami. So we searched for a restaurant to eat, then my Kuya said "Dun nalang sa Mcdo" (Para malapit sa office niya). Ate Maeh shouted "ee bakit dun?". Well wala na naman kaming nagawa. He's the Boss. So kumain na kami and my Kuya went to his office to do some office works.

After eating, we went shopping! Oh yeah, oh yeah. Bought 5 items care of my Daddy and Ate Maeh. Thanks guys :* Inabot na kami ng dilim strolling. Dumating narin kuya ko. Tapos bumalik ulit kami sa Eastwood Mall to take some pictures. 
Kay2, Daddy, Me andToto

Me, Daddy and Kay

The Lovers

Eastwood walk of fame

Ate Maeh





Took pictures first with some mascots/mimes.

Is this Gandam Z?

Ate Maeh with a robot director

Ate Maeh, Kay, Me and Daddy

Me, Kay and Daddy

Ate Maeh, Me, Kay and Daddy
Took some creative/architectural shots :>


Eastwood Mall

:)



Passed by a cool car.



After posing we went back to the parking lot na to go to Global City, Taguig. Nag withdraw muna ulit yung Kuya ko near his office building before we go so I took pictures while waiting. 

My Kuya's office




While walking towards the car, a shuttle caught my attention. It was Toei Animation's shuttle bus. Toei Animation is a known animation company in Manila. My professor  introduced this company to me. I pointed the bus and told Ate Maeh that I can apply for internship in Toei Anim. But I don't have plans applying for an internship in animation industry. Not my preferred field. Then she asked the guard where's the Toei Anim office is. He said some floor at the MegaWorld building in front of the parking lot.

Toei Animation
 Daddy asked a shot before we leave.

Katrina and Daddy
After leaving Eastwood City, we passed by on my Kuya's apartment first. Di pa kasi nakakarating si Daddy dun. Mga 10mins lang from Libis and 5mins from Araneta yung apartment niya.

At my Kuya's Apartment


Naki-ihi at naki-inom lang kami tapos umalis din kami. He take the Cubao route para makadaan din kami sa iba pang lugar. We passed by Araneta Coliseum. Grabe yung traffic. Nakalimutan namin Concert pala ni Anne Curtis. Daming tao! Pagdating namin ng C5 mejo matraffic din. We arrived at Global City siguro mga 8pm na. We parked at Market! Market! Then we head straight to Conti's Pastries and Restaurant to eat kaso full.  Sayang talga! I tasted their Mango Bravo sobrang masarap!! I wanna try their other products sana kaso pang 8th pa kami so we look for other restaurant nalang. *snap*

My Kuya and Daddy searched for a restaurant to eat. Tapos kami nila Ate Maeh visited a super expensive lingerie botique, La Senza. After namin mag window shopping, pumunta na kami sa Italinni's Restaurant to eat. Tapos chika-chika. Masarap din dun kaso i'm not an italian food fan. Tapos they have free breads for their waiting customers. Masarap din :>

Global City

Searching for a place to eat

:>

:D

What to eat


<3

Katrina, Daddy and Me

Not a good plating. My fault

Chika-chika
 After eating umuwi narin kami. Quarter to 12mn na ata kami nakauwi. Dumaan pa kami sa Mercury to buy Daddy a medicine for his throat. Pag uwi namin sila Ate Maeh naman and my Ate yung may lakad. Sinama narin nila si Ate Babes. They're going to meet Ate Janelle, our cousin who's going to Australia next week. Di narin kami sumama sa sobrang pagod.


Saya lang! I hope we can do this again next time completely before Daddy go abroad again. Thank you Lord for a wonderful date with my family. Sana di na magkumey-jey yung mama ko next time. Thank you, thank you my Lord!!! :*


IN ALL THINGS, GOD SHOULD BE GLORIFIED :D

No comments:

Post a Comment