Decoding the Author

Monday, November 21, 2016


RANDOM FARTS:
Upcoming B1G Retreat


It's only few days from now 'til our singles retreat. It's going to be my second time attending a retreat and this time it'll be hosted by CCF main. I'm looking forward of the things I will learn from the experience. Last year was my first. I was also a group leader for the attendees and I don't even had an idea of a retreat. I was nervous but praise God I overcome it. When it really comes to Gof's calling, you'll always do things you thought you'd never do. And I praise God for that! :)


This time, hayahay ako! No pressure. I'll just enjoy everything. All though I haven't told my parents that I'll be gone for the weekends. I'm not expecting anything yet. I'm actually worrying of how to pay for the retreat fee 'coz it's a little bit pricey. The more I keep on thinking of ways to save money, the more I stress myself. So I decided to give my financial struggles to God. It's His problem not mine, anyway. He allowed me to attend the retreat, He'll provide for my fees. Okay I sounded arrogant against God here, all I just want to say is I am confident He will provide for me. I guess it's the best part of having a relationship and trust with God, you can always hand Him over your problems and let Him do the works. And He only requires is your surrendered heart. 



I was also thinking of what things to pack. We'll be staying for 3 days there and haven't prepared myself physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually yet. Maybe because of things I have to do for work and gifts that I will ship for Amithitay. I had christimas shopping bonding with Mommy last friday. It was fun and frustratinf (financially). It's always the best feeling to go shopping with your mom, but never when you're the one paying for it. But still fun! And then we had a little coffee time and catch up while we wait for Daddy to pick us from the mall. 


There! Just a little catch up with life. Also busy working for a show in Las Vegas these past few days as my pasrt time projects and steady lang on my regular job. I feel overwhelmed with God. What did I do to deserve jobs like these 😊. All that matter is what what He can do with my life rather than what I can do. Al the praises and the glory to Him alone ☝

See ya when I get back from retreat! I'll be back with a transformed heart for God. Cheeeha!!




IN ALL THINGS,
GOD SHOULD ALWAYS BE GLORIFIED!

No comments:

Post a Comment